The Greensburg Plan Commission acts as an advisory Plan Commission to the Greensburg City Council. The duties of the Plan Commission are as follows:
- To initiate proposed amendments to the Greensburg City Zoning Ordinance
- To review all proposed amendments to the Greensburg City Zoning Ordinance and make recommendations to the Greensburg City Council
- To review and make findings on development plans for subdivisions, commercial structures, industrial structures, planned unit developments, and other similar plans for all proposed developments within the Commission's jurisdiction
- To review and revise the Zoning Ordinance, subdivision regulations, and other land use regulations to keep them up to date
- To render interpretations of the Zoning Ordinance as may be necessary from time to time
Plan Commission meetings fall on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:15 pm in City Hall. If the regular meeting falls on a holiday, then the meeting will take place on the following Wednesday.
To request to be on the Plan Commission agenda, please contact Building Commissioner Sarah Hamer (firstname.lastname@example.org)