The Greensburg City Clerk Treasurer houses the city’s Human Resources and Personnel Administrator, which supports the city by promoting a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of staff, open communications, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. The department seeks and provides solutions to workplace issues that support and optimize the operating principles of our city and community:
● Properly balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the City.
● Ensuring a diverse workforce in a discrimination/harassment free environment by maintaining compliance with employment laws and
government regulations, providing management and employee training, and developing policies and procedures.
● Hiring the most qualified employees by utilizing effective recruitment sources and promoting from within.
● Retaining valued employees by assuring effective leadership qualities, providing competitive wages and benefits, furnishing technical interpersonal and career development training and coaching and enhancing communication between employees and management.
● Administering a competitive benefits package while providing a safe and healthful work environment. For open positions, please fill out an application and return to:
City of Greensburg
Attn: Human Resources
314 W Washington Street
Greensburg, IN 47240
Click here to submit a digital application. --- link to
Greenwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer.