- * Information on city-approved projects
- * Records of drawings of residential subdivisions and commercial improvements
- * Assist public in matters that require Board of Public Works approval
- * Assistance in obtaining new traffic controls or improving existing traffic conditions such as wider streets, or curbs and gutters
- * Responds to inquiries and complaints about city's infrastructure such as streets, drainage, traffic lights, street lights, permits for construction, easements, right-of-way and utilities
314 West Washington Street, Greensburg, IN 47240
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Engineer's Office also has many responsibilities. These include, but are not limited to:
If you would like to reach this City's Office, you may call them at 812-662-8495 or you may email them at the email addresses above.
City Engineer: Ron May, PE